FLS Update V7.35 Release Notes
Modified on: Tue, 17 Dec, 2019 at 9:56 PM
- Improved substitution editing when subsequent substitutions are already added. If substitution edits cause later actions to recalculate players on the court, that substitution actions are flagged. Flagged substitutions have to be reviewed and corrected or confirmed in ascending order (oldest to latest). Substitution flag messages specify issues.
- Non contact disqualifying foul - when selecting disqualifying foul, user has an option to select No Foul On.
- There is consistent display of complete and incomplete actions on the right side of the application under Action Log. Only when action has all required information, it is marked as complete (white color for complete actions versus beige for incomplete actions).
- Check box selection on report generation (e.g. 2 pt % in Standard Box Score or Efficiency in FIBA Box Score) is saved for the game.
- Title in Start List report table is Competition Averages to reflect table content more accurately.
- Settings → Language in scouting window displays only Application Language selection. Reports language has to be selected in Print Settings.
- When user is opening a match from Past Games section for Post-Game edits (Load Past game button), the application takes the latest data from Remote Data Storage. When opening a finalized game from Existing Games list, it is opened as finalized game, not as Post-Game Edits.
- Finalized games can be deleted from the Existing Games list in the main window. Games can be deleted from Past Games (for Post-Game edits) section as well.
- Right format for "match" and "teams" are only mandatory data to start live game. Other incorrect format data does not prevent from starting live game.
- If the connection between FLS and Statistician Network is not established, user is not blocked and is able to proceed with game setup, but personal statistics in Statisticians Network will not be recorded.
- Wheelchair Basketball: whole sport class value (e.g. "1") is displayed with point (e.g. "1.0").
- Wheelchair Basketball: 5.0 sport class was added and now ranges from 1.0 to 5.0.
- In lag scenario it is possible to register multiple initial Jump Ball winner.
- Clicking POSS button while initial Jump Ball is not recovered crashes the application.
- Clock is started after last missed free throw when team rebound or jump ball is selected.
- If the last shot in the quarter is followed with 24 Second Violation or No Rebound choice and in the next quarter the first action is jump ball, the choices are provided for rebound rather than regular jump balls.
- Jump Ball situation Out of Bounds Rebound doesn't assign rebound.
- Inserting Free Throws with rebound after last missed free throw in previous quarters, rebound jumps to current quarter instead of staying right after inserted Free Throws.
- Editing Free Throws that's linked foul was deleted throws exception error. Free throws cannot be edited.
- Inserting and deleting double foul crashes application in some certain cases.
- Start time in Scoresheet is displayed in UTC time while game setup and all other reports use local time.
- Scoresheet officials' names are wrongly displayed after game setup or after editing officials roles/names.
- Manually added players are not sorted by shirt number in Start List report.
- Shot chart incorrectly draws shot locations, when computers language separates decimal numbers with comma, not with dot.
- Reopened game that is scheduled later than current time does not establish connection to Stats Engine.
- After Cloud Back-up is used in A-B or A-B-A cases, the game doesn't proceed with Finalization or Post-Game edits publishing. It is stuck at loading message.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.