LiveStats Version 7 - Pre-Game Workflow
Statisticians will now be able to access and open games directly on behalf of their league, venue or team rather than using a Game Key as per the traditional method. The list of available matches for selection on the menu screen will be controlled by a League License Code provided by the League Manager and ensure an easier, more practical process to setup games.
To utilize this new functionality users should first see here to ensure that they have activated the correct License Code with access to games from their league. Once the correct License Code has been activated in LiveStats users will see a menu on the right of the home screen titled League Games (see below image) - this will display all games that are available with the License Code you are using. When the correct game is found, users need to select this by double clicking on the game.
Note: Games can still created manually and Game Keys used as backup, but that should no longer be required.
Once a statistician has selected the game they are scheduled to work on, they will be taken through to our new and improved pre-game workflow.
1) Statisticians will first be prompted to enter their Statistician Details and it is important that statisticians enter the details of both the operator and the caller. Once the details have been entered they can select the option to verify. Once verified, statisticians should click Save & Next at the top right hand side of the program interface.
2. Once statistician details have been entered into the program, statisticians will be prompted to confirm the Internet Connection Type on their computer and click Run. This will run a System check and highlight any possibly issues with the PC details that may cause problems with the functioning of the webcast (live connection) and other features of FIBA LiveStats program. Once confirmed, statisticians should click Save & Next button.
3. Statisticians will then be prompted to confirm and update any details of the game e.g. venue, referees. Once confirmed, statisticians should click Save & Next button.
4. Statisticians will then be prompted to confirm the details for each team - select team colors, verify team codes and ensure all information on coaches is correct. Once confirmed, statisticians should click Save & Next button.
5. Statisticians will then be prompted to confirm the players participating in the game and the details of those players, e.g. player names, numbers, captains. Once confirmed, statisticians should click Save & Next button.
6. During next step statisticians can choose settings related to printing boxscore - report type, language, header/footer. Boxscores can be printed using multiple pre-selected printers with different number of copies. Once confirmed, statisticians should click Save & Next button.
7. Statisticians should then confirm the way in which teams will be running to start the game. Once confirmed, statisticians should click Save & Next button.
8. Finally, statisticians can then select how many minutes remain until the game will start - once selected statisticians should click SET. Once the time remaining until game starts gets to 7 minutes, statisticians will be prompted by the program to confirm the starters for the game.