1. In FIBA Organizer Online go to Competition->Competitions, click Create-> League button.
NOTE. You have to create separate League for each competition (for example Men, Women, Friendlies, etc.).
2. In Edit League window enter Name (both in local and English), select Gender (Mixed can be used for competitions where players of both genders are playing in the same team), enter Number of Referees.
3. In the same window add logo of the league, check tick box near Use FIBA LiveStats webcast (this allows to use FIBA LiveStats software for league games). Also Competition level and Age group should be set. If you can not find necessary age groups, you need to add them separately. How to do it, you can read here.
4. If needed - change duration for quarter and overtime and other game settings (including new feature for available timeout types - click here to read more about this feature and here to read how it works in FIBA LiveStats) in League setting tab.
When/if additional information is added, click Save button.
7. Click once on the newly created tournament and click Create-> Season
- input the Title of the current League season name (which will be visible through out the system (box score printouts, widgets, webcast etc).
- choose Season from drop-down menu
- tick Visible checkbox
- edit Efficiency Formula if needed
- enter Start and End dates
- choose Parameter set for boxscore. Also you can edit Parameters manually if needed (might want to include referees, coaches, attendance and etc in boxscore).
Click Save button.
Note. If you do not see a league or season you have created, check if above League list in Competition structure window the right season is chosen). You can also set this season as an "admin active season" by following support article here and this season will be visible by default in all sections of FIBA Organizer.
Note. Bracket/Playoffs/knock-out format works for MBT widgets' users. Users of Hosted Solution, should select Round robin format for each competition.