Match Key is 20 character string generated by the LiveStats Content Management System (LiveStatsCMS) website in conjunction with FIBA Organizer.
1. In Fiba Organizer Online go to Competition->Competitions, expand League tree and select Group.
2. In Edit Group window find the match you need Match Key for and click Get button.
3. In Matchkey window you see the Match Key for the game you have selected. Copy the Match key (you can use Copy to clipboard button), you can also send it by email.
3. In FIBA LiveStats 7 window click Enter a Match Key button.
7. In LOAD GAME USING A MATCH KEY paste the Match Key (be sure a computer has an internet connection) and click NEXT > button
Here you can read about next steps in FLS7 https://support.geniussports.com/en/support/solutions/articles/9000127118-livestats-version-7-enhanced-pre-game-workflow